2008-2011 / Disney Animation Studios / Burbank, CA
- Technical direction for Princess and the Frog and Winnie the Pooh.
- Working closely with animation crew to create and modify tests in ToonBoom Harmony.
- Troubleshooting technical and artistic problems for all departments.
- Received training in Disney 3D toolset during production of Tangled.
- Actively involved in studio events, programs and initiatives: Production Council, Crisis Management Team, Inspire Days, Spark, etc.
2007 / Film Roman / Burbank, CA
Digital Compositor, Scene Planner, Technical Director
- Compositing for The Simpsons Movie,
Simpsons Game, and commercials.
- Assembling shots in ToonBoom Harmony /
editing backgrounds in Photoshop; digital ink and paint; receiving
and exporting scenes from other studios.
2006-2007 / JE Services / Canyon Country, CA
Digital Ink and Paint Artist
- Digitally inking and painting scenes for Disney's
Three Caballeros Ride with Toon Boom Studio.
2006 / Matchframe Animation / Burbank, CA
Compositing Supervisor, Digital Effects & Compositing
- Compositing for two-part animated film
Walking With Buddha and film A Monkey's Tale.
- Working in Shake, After Effects and
Photoshop to improve scenes, adjust colors, timing and effects,
and build transitions; assembling films in Shake and Final Cut Pro
and exporting to film and DVD.
2004-2006 / Fleeting Image / Los Angeles, CA
Animation Compositor and Technical Director
- Assembling rough, cleanup, and final color
composites for animated short film A Monkey’s Tale.
- Compositing in Shake, fixing ink and paint
in Toonz, correcting images in GIMP, and operating from the UNIX
- Lumo tagging (adding 3D lighting
information) for various commercials.
- Animation checking and scanning for The
Drew Carey Green Screen Show.
2004-2006 Woodbury University Burbank, CA
Assistant to the Animation Department
- Producing promotional DVD portfolios of
- Designing PowerPoint presentation and
brochure to promote the Animation department; co-presenting at
numerous schools and career fairs.
- Ordering and assembling lab items
including light tables, shooting stands, cameras,
computers stations; designing and supervising construction of
- Working with IT staff to order hardware/
software; creating guidelines for installation/ training.
2004-2005 Stormwriters Burbank, CA
Game Concept Design Internship
- Working with game writers to visualize
- Environments, architecture, props, comic
book layouts, digital painting and coloring.
- BFA in Animation / Woodbury University /
May 2004 / Magna Cum Laude.
- Vice President of CelArt (Animation
Student Organization), Dean’s List 2000-04,
Senior Outstanding Performance Award, Outstanding Service Award,
President's Award, Leadership Behind the Scenes Award, Student
- Toon Boom Harmony / Stage, Shake, After Effects, Final Cut Studio,
Premiere, Vegas; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
Acrobat; modeling and texturing in Maya, 3D Studio Max;
Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Flash, HTML, CSS, MS Office.
- Experienced and proficient in Windows
and Macintosh environments. Able to learn new software quickly and